PUBG is a massively multiplayer online game that was released in 2017. In this game, up to 100 players are dropped on an island and have to scavenge for weapons and equipment to survive. As they go through the island, they must avoid being killed by either other players or the shrinking “safe zone”.
Players that are killed must wait to be revived by a teammate, or have to spectate the rest of the match. The last player standing wins.
Graphics and Sound quality
The graphics are also really high quality. The sound is also great not too loud, so it’s perfect to play during your break or on the subway.
Requirements to install:
The game requires the following minimum specs:
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with 2GB of RAM
- 1.5 GB of free space on your phone
It is important to note that these are the minimum requirements for installing PUBG Mobile, but if you would like to maintain a smooth playing experience, it is recommended that your device meet or exceed these specifications.
The mobile version of PUBG had been announced by the developers in November 2017. In early 2018, an unofficial version of PUBG for Android was released. While the game has been met with praise, its developer has stated that they are working on releasing the official version soon.
The unofficial version of PUBG for Android features a number of modifications that set it apart from the original game. These modifications include:
– Play PUBG on the go.
– Easier to play with friends who don’t have a console or PC.
– Stay competitive in your favorite game, no matter where you are.
– A higher frame rate, which makes the game smoother and more playable on devices with lower specifications.
– The ability to play with friends who do not have a console or PC.
– The ability to spectate matches in real-time.
– The ability to chat with other players in-game.
– The ability to see the health and location of all players on the map.
– Weapons that use no resources to refill or reload.
– The ability to change the crosshair and color of the reticle.
Weapons in Pubg
The game PUBG features a variety of weapons that can be used in the game. These weapons include assault rifles, submachine guns, pistols, and grenades. Each weapon has its own unique set of characteristics, and players must use them wisely in order to survive. In particular, assault rifles are very versatile weapons that can be used in a variety of situations.